Calamari with fish sauce
A fresh and seaside idea for summer season, perfect also for diet. Fast to prepare, it's perfect for holiday
Ingredients for 4 people
2 medium squid
300 g tomatoes Datterino
1 bunch fresh mint
200 grams of swordfish
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
250 g of diced mixed fish (monkfish, squid, shrimp tails, etc.)
4 large prawns
50 ml of brandy
300 g of pasta Calamarata
extra virgin olive oil
1. Carefully clean the squid by dividing the long tufts bag, wash them thoroughly, cut into thin strips only clean the bag from the longest to achieve a kind of thin noodles, simply cut into 4 equal parts of the tufts.
2. Clean the tomatoes and cut into 4-6 pieces, clean and chop the mint leaves with your hands, sear the squid for less than 1 minute in boiling water, drain and place in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt, a few tablespoons of oil , mint and tomatoes, stir and cook.
3. Rinse the swordfish and remove skin, cut into small thin slices, season with a pinch of salt, a little olive oil and fresh ginger, peel and chop the garlic, browning quickly with a little oil, add the parsley and immediately after the first The mixed fish, skip over high heat for less than 5 minutes.
4. Slice in half lengthwise and clean the prawns carefully condyles with a little olive oil and freshly ground pepper and brown for a few minutes on medium-high heat in a pan with the meat placed on the bottom, pour in the brandy, flambé and keep warm.
5. Boil the tooth, the squid and fish in the meantime, remove the mixture from the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over high heat swordfish, remove the fish in the same pan and cook for 7-8 minutes squid with tomatoes.
6. Drain the pasta not too dry and toss in the pan for 1 minute of adding squid swordfish and the fish mixture, distributing it on the plates by placing 1 in each open prawns and serve.